Sunday, June 15, 2014

Pink Playroom

Every little girl's dream is to have her own pink room, that's why my husband & I created this little pink playroom for our kiddo. It is still not finish, so for the meantime, this is what we can give her. If we will have a budget soon... we will be putting decors, toy shelves/cabinet and her wall photos as well.
Swing and playhouse was given by her Grand Parents
candid shot  

Some of the special things about this room are the stuff toys that were bought during our out-of-the-country trips.
stuff toys collection from different countries
The polka dot Minnie Mouse if Tokyo Disney Resort in Japan. One of my client went there and I asked her to buy a souvenir toy. I noticed that the texture of the fur is very soft compare to Minnie Mouse that we bought in Hong Kong Disneyland.

The White Tiger came from Singapore Zoo. The Elephant was bought from Bangkok, Thailand. Pingu head pillow is from Little Big Club attraction in Malaysia. Finally, the Cebu Pacific's airplane toy was bought on-board.

My toddler really have nice time playing with those toys on her new playroom. 



OdettePM





No comments:

Post a Comment