Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Birthday at Acacia Hotel Manila

I was lucky enough to spent my previous birthday in Acacia Hotel Manila. Its located in heart of Alabang near Las Pinas, where we live.

It was really an intimate celebration for me and my family. The lobby was huge but I kinda dizzy with the interior prints of the wall and chairs. Pardon I don't have pictures of the lobby and waited for few minutes to check in. They were probably fully booked. :(

The room was huge, perfect for us especially we have a toddler who will play around.

All the hotel staff were friendly. They provided us with a turned-down service during night time with free sweets.


There's a bathtub with complete bathroom amenities and hot and cold rain shower.



My daughter & I enjoyed the warm bath before we go to sleep. 


 The ample closet have iron & board, flashlight, safety deposit box.

The next day, we planned to swim but unfortunately the pool was under renovation. :(

I'm quite disappointed with their breakfast, taste too bland. We went at the restaurant around 9am but the they run out of food. Waited for 15 minutes to refill the buffet. :( 

Over all, we enjoyed our short staycation in Acacia Hotel Manila. Hoping that they will improved their food taste. 


OdettePM

No comments:

Post a Comment