Friday, June 13, 2014

Finally, my very own blog!

I am so excited of this new hobby. Days after I resigned from my former job, I became SAHM (stay at home mom) to take care of my one one only daughter. This is my first time to become SAHM, since I have been working in a hotel industry for more than ten (10) years. 

Whoaah!!! I did not realized it was that long. Wondering how old am I? Turning 34 this July. 

Probably after a month or 2, I will be working again. Not really for career growth or something, this is to pay bills and help hubby financially.

Soon, I am hoping to have my own pastry shop or restaurant or one-stop party shop. (In God's perfect time)

This will be the a new start of something new. 

Welcome to my world... welcome to my new blog!

OdettePM

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first entry! You'll truly enjoy this. Promise. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. go Odette! just blog anything you like to write. dont forget to post photos. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good start Odette.....keep on writing....you're doing a cool start...keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Roldan, thank you so much for the support, Its overwhelming... :)

    ReplyDelete